In this example you will get a gold nugget. ExtJS4 shipped without support for fieldset icons. This is most unfortunate, considering ExtJS 3 had them.
You will need the following "fix":
In the following ExtJS 4 example we will use native ExtJS controls and some DOM manipulation to achieve the following form. It is perfect for setting up sequential search filters, where for instance "AD Locked Out" value can have 3 possible values: true/false/do not query (if not present on form)
This tutorial series, each with with full source & demo on jsfiddle.net, will walk you through the following:
- Fieldset icons (missing ExtJS4 feature!)
- Basic textfield input layout
- Adding [X] "Remove" button to an input
- Adding [+] "Add" button to fieldset
- Adding drop-down menu for the [+] "Add" button
- Adding Controller
- Adding various fields - dropdowns, date pickers, etc.